May 22, 2014

A Message From the Principal

Next year is RW’s 10th anniversary and our community has so much to celebrate. Next year also represents a time of change for many families and staff members as they transition to new schools. I am also going to start a new chapter in my career and will be stepping down as Ravenwood’s principal.

I have accepted a middle school principal position in the Gardner Edgerton School District. I started my career as a third grade teacher in the Gardner District and look forward to the challenges of a new position.

I want to thank the entire RW community for your support throughout the years. We have formed a trusting relationship and I take pride in playing a role in your child’s life. The district office is working hard to find a principal who can continue to make RW a special place. Information will be provided when the district has a new principal hired.

It's Great to be a Tiger,